You Southerners Have it Good!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
Yep...

Must be awesome to be able to fish most all of the year!

How 'bout it northerners...?

I got excited just TOWING my boat for the first time this season today!!!

I filled up the car with gas on the way home ($1.48) and the attendant told me it was going up to $1.65 tomorrow!

So...I took the boat off the blocks and towed it to the gas station...10 gallons in the Jeep and 25 gallons in the boat...you gotta love a 41 gallon gas tank in the TV-18!!!

I really don't think that gas is going to be any lower than $1.48 this summer...

az

Andy.. It ain't been $1.48 here since last year.. MD is around $1.67 89 octaine. There was even a story where the state of MD made a dealer raise his price because it was to cheap...BAS***s

BF

Andy - Gonna be 75 tomorrow here in Georgia! I almost cried when I drove by the lake yesterday and could NOT go fishing!!! Still unpacking and moving stuff over slowly, might try to get out this weekend!

Your time is comming, it'll be warm soon!

Be sure to stabil in that tank Andy. Even if it only sits a couple of weeks. Today's gas goes bad incredibly fast.

Andy it is nice living where I could fish year round and a 41gal tank, notice I said COULD if I had a boat that worked throughout the year, so far my TRACKER TV-18 has spent way more time in the shop then it has in the water.

THANK YOU TRACKER FOR YOUR LEMON !!! one more time LEMON!!!

Charlie

Yesterday the guys at work were complaining about filling up and the price. One guy said, "my truck has a 30 gallon tank, I never let it get below half!" LOL I laughed and told him try filling your 25 gallon tank in the truck AND a 50 gallon tank in the boat with 89 grade and dropping 2 gallons at about $15 per of 2 cycle in also! Then every other tank full a bottle of Merc fuel additive at $7.00. I have a gas slip for taxes from ONE day last year.....$137! Worst case scenario could be.....$175 depending on gas prices and that's NOT on the water.

Surprised the "left coasters" didn't chime in on this one...

Spoke with my sister in the San Fransico Bay Area last night...she said that gas has not been below $2.05 a gallon (regular) there since 2 weeks before the war started...

Maybe we shouldn't feel so bad...

az

Just ONE MORE reason to move to Georgia - $1.39 regular!!!! Bring those BIG, FAT, HEAVY, THIRSTY 'glass boats down and filler up!!!!

Oh, and it's 70 outside and if I didn't have meetings all afternoon i'd go FISHING. ROB - See I didn't say CATCHING!!! LOL

yup, we had snow again in Rhode Island monday morning. Maybe some more tonight. No ice on the lake tho..

Maybe i'll waterski this weekend.

need the heavy wetsuit

Latest posts

Back