You know it's been to long a winter when...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Foster

Reaction score
A person can ask a question about his boat and only get two responced in the week it is still on the first page of the forum.

But you can post about what's the best beer to drink and have 42 responces in 7 hours.....;o)

Bring on the fishing.....PPPPLLLLLEEEAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE

John

"Pesci O Morire"

They do have their priorities, don't they!

Note that I did NOT use a pronoun that would include you or I, John!

me!

John, what we are having here is not unlike what I have seen for quite a number of years in the rec.boats newsgroup.

Right around this time of year, everyone in that newsgroup is so fed up from being off the water all winter, they simply turn on one another at the drop of a hat. Now, even on a good day, that crowd isn't fit to bring to a landfill, but right about now, all you have to do is go into the newsgroup and say, "I need some help with a boat problem..." and the insults start flying. Heaven forbid you mention the words liberal, gun, or Hillary Clinton. That's likely to start World War III, with vendettas uttered that will last until at least next spring.

OK, so we blew off some steam today.

Who's wondering how TrepMan did today with Captain Mac Farr, reknowned striper guide and author of THE book on catching spotted bass?

Stacey -

Did anyone ever tell you that you looked a bit like Hillary Clinton?

me!

THAT'S IT.... You Liberal gun activist...;o)

Don't make me have to come back there and flatten....I mean Straighten you out Scott..Don't be Diss'n my wife now.

Come on now, John..... You know I wouldn't diss Stacey..... You? Yes! Stacey? Never!

Now are your threats any good? I hope so! We can get in a coupla days of fishin' before you finish me off!

oops...Hey you may be onto something here Scott. I will tell Stacey I have to fly over there to "Defend her honor" and We can drive up to the rally.

What you think....

Besides I will get killled if Stacey reeads this...:0)

WAIT A MINUTE - - WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!

What is going on here?!?!?!?!?!?!

HMMMMMM - - - - SCOTT???

Latest posts

Back