You have to watch this video

• Thread starter Teri C. [URL]http://www.wsmv.com/[/URL]
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Click on link

Then look at "Featured Videos"

Click on "Barrel of Oil Hits Record Prices"

Be sure to watch the entire clip, they play a commercial first.

http://www.wsmv.com/

Just another "gas costs money" story--what's the big deal? ;) And furthermore--who would drive a day to go to Tennessee even if the gas was free? :lol:

:)Wow, your famous, can I get an autograph? We don't even want to get started with the oil companies and their record profits. It was cool to see you on the news. Have a good one, Chris F.

Ah shucks! I said some really brilliant things about alternative fuels and such. I am a bit disappointed with their edit but hey....they made me say what they wanted to hear.

I can't believe how country I sound!!!!

Country? Sounds normal to me:lol:

$3.60 @ gallon at Dale Hollow Marina! Ouch:eek:

Teri , you made to the big time ! You look great .

I made the front page of the ST.PAUL PIONEER PRESS with my little little girl age 1 then, now 12 . Quarter page picture ! 1ST day of state fair. The offers just keeped.........................Well not really but it was fun. LOL

Mark:D

Excellent job Teri, I agree it is to bad they edit the good part in order to promote their own agenda.

HA!!! I'm disappointed that you didn't give a "shocker"...:D:D:D

I've made the news a time of two,,,but never in a good way.:( ;)

You look great Teri, looks like the weather was great also..

Buzz

If I knew I was going to be on TV, I might have fixed myself up a bit. Don't worry too much about looks when I am going fishing.

The weather here has been awesome, sunny and 80's. I went fishing Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Saturday I caught about 8 large mouth. Sunday I was by myself and had a 5lb (guessing) smallie to the boat on 6lb line and he broke it off when I was trying to get ahold of him. Monday the bite was gone. Caught 2 bass trolling with the big motor back to the dock.

I can't figure out if we are in full spawn or not. Seems like they went deep again on Monday.

I don't know jack about fishing most of the time.

Hi Teri

What were you trolling with? I've never tried that for bass.

Paul

Paul, I do that alot if I am not catching anything. Helps get down deeper, stay there, and cover more water. Some fisherman frown on trolling like that but hey, I am just out there to catch fish. I don't care how or what. I throw them all back so who cares.

I generally troll as slow as the big motor with go and tie on a crank with a lip and pay attention to what the depth is and decide how big of a lip. Usually in less than 20-30 feet, I will troll with a crank that goes up to 10 feet. It works on really slow days (which are alot for me).:D

Hey Teri,

How is the Triton?? Funny not seeing you with the banana boat. Living in Tenn, for the short time you have been there you are starting to sound a little tennesseeish :D which isnt all that bad ;)

Steve ><}}}}'>

WOW!!! I know a celebrity!!! Teri, next time i'm in the Nashville area can you sign my boat!!!

Great shot of you and the triton!!!

Teri - cool piece! Liked the quotes. Yea, ALL news organizations have their own agenda. Interviews are just raw material to help push their own message. Regardless, you looked great!

JC

Teri, don't feel bad. About 15 years ago, I was interviewed for a news story, a puff piece about the then current busienss conditions in Massachusetts. My brother-in-law was the managing editor of the news program. I was on friendly terms with the producer. The questions were total softballs. How could it go wrong? They still made me sound like an idiot with the cut-and-paste job they did in the editing.

Really, it's degrading. :)

I've since learned the magic words: "Thank you, but I have no comment."

I did notice that country accent!

Latest posts

Back