You GOTTA believe in Miracles NOW!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Just got a call from my wife,....her friend Sheri is related (through marriage) to Ken Neeley's uncle. Sheri was at the funeral....she said during the service a lady was singing "Amazing Grace",...and low and behold if JONATHON didn't walk in!! Home from Iraq!!!! Ken broke down!! (Who wouldn't!!!???)....Only the good Lord could pull that off when people are hurting the most,....absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!! I couldn't wait to get off the phone and tell you all this AWESOME news!!

I can't see through the clouds in my eyes!!!!

Mac

The utimate final gift from a father to a son,....delivering HIS son home from a War,.....how cool is THAT??!!!

AMAZING Mac! Ken please hug and kiss your son for all of us! A job WELL Done!

That is great! Welcome Home and thanks for your service!!

Rich D

WOW!!! The Lord works in mysterious ways. On Monday Kathy and I were talking about the posablity of this happening. Welcome home Jonathan!

Craig and Kathy

All I can say is WOW! The man DOES work in mysterious ways!

TEE

Mac,

Thanks for the great news. I second the tears of joy and add goosebumps. After all the recent sadness, it is wonderful to have good news posted again.

Sue D.

Awesome. He's home for good? A horrible thing to come home to, but he's home and he's a hero!

Makes it pretty hard to ignore the power of prayer.....

Also makes it pretty hard not to have goose bumps.....

This is wonderful news, Mac. Thanks for sharing...

JJ...

Welcome home Jonathan, and thank you. We are all very proud of you. My best to you and the family.

Buzz

Welcome home Jonathan, we're all proud of you, not the best of circumstances to come home to, but at a time when your dad could use your company, you're home.... God bless you and your family. egMike

John told me the news that Jonathan came home and I immediately broke down. What a true blessing!

~S

Tell me God is not the omnipotent force in this universe..

Amazing Grace....think about it...

Latest posts

Back