Yo Mac...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim King

Reaction score
Just changed the dates we are going to be in Springfield. We will be there Wed. night and leaving Fri. afternoon. Had to cut the trip a day short on acount the weather here has changed for the worse and I have to finish a job next weekend! What days are you going to be there? We are staying at the HOJO express a couple blocks from the "Big Show".

Tim

I'll arrive thursday evening @ 7;30 or so,....will probably go to the store for the midnite madness just to socialize and get ready for friday morning,........I'll be in the store working from 8am-closing fri-sat-sun and leave about 3pm sunday afternoon for a 430pm flight out. Hope to see you there!! Had a awesome time in FLA,....probably drew on close to 100 rods over the 2.5 days.....people LOVED it!!

Mark Sosin was amazed,...he kept coming over just to watch what I was doing and he even called his wife and had her come down to see me on saturday night,..LOL...he's really a geniune neice guy!!

EXACTLY like he is on TV too. The funniest thing that happened over the weekend though was when Woo was leaving saturday about noon to go catch a flight,........there was 6-8 people standing by watching me work on a rod and I didn't notice Woo standing there,...he said,..."Hey Bill,..You gonna be in Springfield next weekend??"....I looked up and said,..."Yes I am!!...seeya there!!".....then he said,..."We'll have to go have lunch,.....and then dinner,............and then we'll go Dancin'!! But this time I'm Leadin'!!!"...ahahahahaha,,....everyone started laughin' and I said,..."I'm really sorry about that swollen toe,...I won't wear those boots again!!".....He laughed and said,.."Seeya next week,..I gota go catch a plane!"......he love's doggin' me........he such a cool guy too....i love this sport!!!!

Mac

PS,...Mark's a NICE guy,...not my NEICE!!!,...ahahahaha,.....I need more coffee!!!

Settle down big guy......have a cup of coffe and a marlboro and relax....lol

Mini

I thought the midnite madness was on Friday night? Oh well, I can't wait to meet you. I just wish a few others were going to make it.

Tim

Well, my flight arrives in Sprngfld thursday at 7;48pm,....won't go to the store until friday morning. I can gaurantee you I WON'T be doing rod handles for 15hrs that day either!!!...LOL....I'll quit about 9pm or so and either go to dinner or mingle,...but my eyes are toasted after 10-12hrs...that's long enough!!

Seeya there!!

Mac

Latest posts

Back