Yo BobG....package on the way

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Neeley

Reaction score
Your Precision Cinko's and Chatterbaits are on the way....enjoy and let me know how that 7" Baby Bass does for ya!!!

Thanks Ken!!! I'll let ya know how the Champlain bass like the cinkos!!

I weighed 5 smallies for 11.59 lbs last night. Needless to say, I didn't win the tourney!! The boater I was with won with 15.7 lbs.

For the first time since I can remember......I didn't catch any fish on a Senko!! :eek:

Hey Trep....the best things in life are not always free!!! LOL!!!

Bob G.

Editted for grammar!!

do you have MotorOil Color Cinko's, BPS Mistake Color or Cinamon Blue Fleck?

Also looking for a boyount (sp) type Senko bait, less salt more float for Shakey Head or Bullet weight rigs.

CJL

your website shows me all red x's is it my pc?

Bob - 5 fish, 11_ lbs, those sound like MY fish!!!! LOL Of course if it was ME in the Tourney i'd have 1 fish for 1lb!!! BBWWWWAAAAAA

Neeley - Get back to work and sell more STUFF!! THen send me all the marketing stuff you want and i'll be your walking/driving/fishing billboard!! Wanna wrap my Nitro???!!!

Should have been throwing a perch colored jerk bait or a Black on black jig an pig. Never caught a thing on senkos last weekend either.:)

You can email orders to [email protected] and make sure you let me know you're from NTOWS and include a phone number.

You can also call me at 248-666-7799

CJL....I have Cinnamon blue fleck in 5"

CJL.....Case Plastics are more buoyant and are used for drop-shot and shakey-head applications.

Hey Tox, I just got my first big shipment of Keel GUARDS in....:p

Bassin,

I was a non-boater, so I went with the flow. We were targetting smallies. I caught my fish on a fire tiger jerk bait and green pumpkin C-rigged lizards and baby brush hogs.

Bob G.

Latest posts

Back