Yes, I have Cabin Fever

• Thread starter Carlos Hathcock III [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~l
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos Hathcock III

Reaction score
Well, I was feeling good and the weather was above 30 degrees today. So I felt like I HAD to go out to the boat. I asked Sue to take a picture of me in my NITRO boat HAHAHAAHAHAH With my ranger wear on...thanks JR!!!

Carlos
IM000671.JPG

How come you didn't let your wife get pictures of you sitting behind the wheel while you were making the putt-putt, va-roooom noises with your lips??!!??

Nothing to be embarrassed about, Carlos..... Everyone does it..... Even Marines! (When they think no one is watching!)

....that has been totally violated by a guy in Ranger Wear!!LOL 5 will get you 10 she won't start for him the next time out!! That'll teach him to wear that contraband in his NITRO!!

Carlos, I can totally relate to your cabin fever. Yesterday I took my boat to get a major scratch from last year repaired and the fish finder moved and another fish finder added to the front. It was about an hour drive and the whole way there I just wished I was going to the lake. I can't wait to fire up the Banana!!

Carlos,...you are THE MAN!!....a Nitro under foot but "Ranger" plastered over your heart!!....Now don't forget to do what I told you,...caress that hull and tell her,.."someday little lady,.....some-daaayyyyy,..you'll sport a logo JUST like the one I'm wearing!"....

Good Lord man, you make me PROUD!!!! LOL!!!!

Mac

Colors?? O.K. Hommies here's MY COLORS!!! LOL
tracker%20jacket%20front.jpg

Burn it! That's right, what Tox said. Burn that Nitro! LOL Replace it with a Ranger! LOL Now ya just know the fever is gonna get someone fired up here!

HAHA Not a bad idea on the burning, BUT, the wife would think it is a very major bad idea!!!! Plus, I think that a new boat is NOT in my furure right now HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Teri, I went to the water with my dog today and it was nice looking outside, until I stepped out of the truck!!!! We were not on the beach too long!! Tooooooo cold!!!! took the desire to take the boat of me really quick!!!

Carlos

Back