XPS Rick Clunn Signature Series Performance Rings

• Thread starter XMYTRUCK XMYTRUCK [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~lib
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XMYTRUCK XMYTRUCK

Reaction score
Hey I was wondering if any one has used this product and what did they think of it? I bought a couple of bags and have not tried them out yet. I just wanted to see if any had any good or bad experiences with this product before I change my split rings for my entire collection of crank baits.

Thanks

X
60135.jpg

I have used this style for the line tie before and i really like it. unlike a round ring it dosent rotate so the line wont slip under the split and kink. My licky craft pointers come with that style of ring.

It's the standard split ring on most Lucky Craft's now....The PointersI just bought anyway. I hate tying knots to the round ones.

I'll be switching mine out too.

I have heard from the pros saying those work good on Zara Spooks also because it gives the lure more freedom and is easier for it to do the "Walk the Dog" presentation.

T.S.

They have my vote, I'm s l o w l y switching all my rings out to them on ALL my lures, just buying a pack or two at a time and switching 'em out as I use each lure. I like 'em alot. egMike

Latest posts

Back