WTF

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kacee Black

Reaction score
Well it never fails!!!Get it going great and the sh%@ hit's the fan--fish a two day at Guntersville this weekend and was doing good UNTILL I was headed up river and slap throwed a whole blade off a brand new prop????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? yea thats what I thought,but it was a great time fishing any how!!

Call Mercury if it was a NIB prop. Usually with proof of recent purchase they'll replace it. Occasionally an ear doesn't get a good weld and will sling. I'd call them in Fon Du Lac (920-929-5040) and explain what happened. You just may be pleasantly surprized. Good luck! ;)

Kacee - that was you north of the bridge on Saturday AM wasen't it? Frank and I didn't want to mess with your mojo since we saw you put a fish in the boat!

Just DANG on the blade! I'll post up pics and details, we didn't get many or many big ones but had a great time! How'd you guys do?

Where did you through the blade? We launched from Mud Creek and ran maybe 1/2 mile north at most, spent most of time down by you and the bridge south. I hope you carry a spare prop with ya and prop wrench, I never did till I bought a nearly new 24 Trophy, and now keep it in the boat at all time.

lets find a Saturday late summer and get us all up there on Carters again with Eli, and we'll bring Justin along to show him the lake!

Trep

Let me tell you from first hand experience, throwing an ear at WOT it quite an experience!! I thought my motor was going to come up on the back deck!!

TOXIC

Yes sir,it felt like you were running over a hundred speed bumps at one time,shake the fillings out of your teeth!!! Trep,just call me and we'll go to Carters anytime--heck it ain't but 25mins from the house!!

Latest posts

Back