Woe is Me!!

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Ya know, it never ceases to amaze me that I can take a client out and do this:

040606kestler.jpg

on a day when all of the other guides blank....but I am struggling in my tournament trail. I figure it has to be my frame of mind when I am in a tournament vs. when I have a client in the boat. Strange fact on Anna is that all of the guides that have attempted tournaments there traditionally don't do well. 2 guides refuse to fish them.....1 fished last year and had a terrible finish and I am ahead in points on the other bass guide currently fishing. I honestly don't do anything different and I take all of my clients to the same spots I would tournament fish in (no honey holes for me...you pay me and I'll do my 100% best to put you on fish...I even let them GPS my spots) and I know it is not my presentation....I'm stumped!! I know a lot of the pro's are guides as well but that might have something to do with waters other than their home lake.

My tournament partner is gonna **** little green ice cream cones when he sees this!!:lol:

TOXIC

Hey Tox,

How come you didn't introduce me to THAT friend????:p

Sue

Tox - Picked up two nice ones this week. A 5-2 and 6-4. Both on the hot side with Senko's. Maybe you're not holding you mouth right! LOL

Can I have another chance Sue?:wub:

Bill, I forgot about the mouth thing!:lol::lol:

I'm guiding a Jr. Bassmasters Championship Tournament tomorrow and have an outdoor writer wednesday (article will appear in 17 publications) but I've got noooooooo pressure on me to produce!!:p:lol:

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back