With only 66 days left, Rally Participation Grows!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I'd like to go but I've got tournament on lake Russell that weekend. You all have fun.

Bugman

Okay, from now on as you post the rally attendance...please post the total "footage" of glass / tin...

Tin: 122 1/2'

Glass: 134 1/2'

I still don't know what John Kiefer drives.....

Scott, I'll be towing down my 15' Aluminum Sylvan on top of my Tracker.... That be 137 1/2 to 134 1/2...lol

I just ran that by the Rules Committee..... They say only one boat per registered participant.

Well one of the voices that follow me everywhere is coming with that boat!!!!

The Rules Committee has further determined that only products produced by Tracker Marine may count towards the total footage.

Furthermore, the Rules Committe has determined that you must register those voices if they are going to accompany you and in any way help - or hinder - you in your efforts at the tournament.

Scott,

I will be fishing out of my ProAngler, and my wife will be fishing out of my Tracker Topper 14' jon boat!

(We'll get him yet Greg!)

Rich D

The Rules Committe has taken this into consideration and have decided to hold their verdict to see if your wife actually uses the Topper..........

Only if the rules committee will drive me the 10 hours back to Pittsburgh and build me a bigger doghouse to sleep in! LOL

Rich D

He has gone mad with power.... Scott has become a Megalomaniac.... Rules...rules... Tin Wins... There are no rules... The voices have spoken!!!!

Well, my Tin Machine will not be able to make the trek this year. I'll be fishing the federation tourney on Santee-Cooper that weekend, in SC. I'm sending my regrets.

Tex

Latest posts

Back