Wish me luck

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Kayaker

Reaction score
Wish me luck. I am having major surgery this week (basically, brain surgery) and if all goes well will be out of ICU over the weekend and in recovery for about two months. I'm hoping to be able to be able to regain some activity after about three or four weeks. I spent last week looking at trucks to give me something to look forward to while I recover. That and spring smallies up n NH next year!

Something like this puts everything into perspective and you realize how important family, friends and life are. I am definitely going to try not sweating the small stuff anymore if all works out well.

Take care and I will hopefully be back in about a month! Bill, the MadKayaker

Bill,

Best of luck with the surgery, i will be praying for you.

What are you having the surgery for if you don't mine me asking?

Its some pretty scary stuff, when my dad was first diagnosed with his brain tumor he did a 9 hour surgery to remove as much of it as possible. He actually came out of it pretty good and was home in on day 3 post op. We are very blessed in this area to have some of the best doctors in the world in out back yard.

Again best of luck and if you need anything and i mean anything please don't hesitate to call.

Good luck Bill. I was in a major car accident years ago and appreciate your comment about putting things into perspective. Never forget that, no matter how crazy things become again. Cheers to a speedy recovery. We'll talk to you soon. I look forward to pics of that new truck! And huge smallies too.

Dang Bill....hope and pray everything goes well and a speedy recovery my friend.

Best of luck and hope you get back out in the water quickly!

Randy!

Wow,.....good luck man,...T&P's on the way for a successful operation and a 100% FULL recovery!

God Speed Brotha!!:wub:

Mac

Praying for you Bill! Looking forward to positive reports and a quick recovery.

My family and I will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. God Bless and God Speed your recovery!

Both my wife and my son have undergone brain surgery. While I haven't had to experience it (yet) myself, I know the stress that your family is under first hand. My son had the worst of it with a surgery that started at 5:30AM and finished about 8:00PM that night.

I will be thinking of you and your family as you go through this. All the best, and looking forward to hearing about your recovery!

Tex

Bill

Prayers and best wishes are with you.

Paul

Prayers for you Brother! All will go well. Take it easy and look forward to warm(er) weather fishing when youre ready. There will still be fish then!!!

Bill,

Wishing you a speedy recover. Second on the offer if you need anything. Feel free to reach out.

GregD

Latest posts

Back