Wiring

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kilvie Horner

Reaction score
I have a 2009 Z-9 that needed some warranty issues done on it, some basic wiring or I thought. When I got my boat back I noticed underneath the console the mess of wires. I have looked on this site and others for a type of wiring diagram and it has been helpful, but my problem is I have too many connections that I don't think are doing anything. I have trim on the steering wheel as well at the front of the boat where the keypad for the bilge, nav lights etc.. is that has an extra connector tied to it that gets powered up. I also have one wiring harness that doesn't connect to anything as well as an extra plug for the main switch that open. My locker lights are on magnetic switches and my fuse panel underneath has wires that I have no idea what they do. I have been able to trace a few of them and figure out what they do, but still a little disheartening for a brand new boat last year. I guess my questions are, can I wire in the locker lites into the keypad in the dash under the courtsey pad? and how do I trace wires that are plug ins?

I will be interested to see if anyone has any good feedback. I too have the same wiring confusion though on on 2006 929...too many wires and open harness connections for the functions.

E

Latest posts

Back