Will it ever warm up?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Droke

Reaction score
Well this is getting old here in West TN! Woke this morning to another snow. It looks like another 3" worth and even though it is beautiful to look at I'm ready for green grass and fat bass! This cabin fever is getting the best of me, I need to go fishing!

The down side is my boat is in the backyard and I can't even pull it out to do some improvements until it dries up some. Oh well, guess spring will come soon enough. Only 6 weeks till our first tournament:D

Yeah well close the door cause yer sending that cold to North Florida....I've got the Bass juices flowing (they are on the beds) and it is high 60's today and dropping to the 30's besides my boat is held hostage on a broken lift!!:angry:

TOXIC

Tox, cut the cord, wire up your own power and get that sled off there and catch something! How long have you been in Florida fishless???? lol

If I owned it I would. If I had a good place to park it, I would have never put it on the lift....and if frogs had wings they wouldn't wear there arses out hopping....:lol: I am NOT fishless!! Just not on em' like Dano puts the cage match smack down on em!! I've got a 30 acre pond outside my office that has some giants in it. I may just have to come back on the weekend and yank some so I can feel what 5lbs+ on the end of my string feels like again!!

TOXIC

Tox - I'm heading your way soon. This winter sucks BIG TIME!! It's the coldest I've had up here in GA in now 16 years. (Damn global warming. :angry: ) :lol::lol::lol: What's your weekday schedule like?

Dan...You have a place to stay and my undivided attention!!:lol::lol: I'll even let you pilfer my massive bait collection. I'll take days off!!

TOXIC

Let me put a pencil to the calender. I've got a trip this weekend and will be back mid-week next. I'm only good for a couple weeks in this winter stuff before I get too stir crazy. The St. John's area should be rockin' through February!! :D

They just upped our forecast to around 12" by late tonight here in western MD. I get to shovel my almost 100 yard long ski jump of a driveway twice. Once to get back in after work and another to get out tomorrow! Come on spring!:wacko:

Scott

You guys would really gripe if the COOL weather you are having was making the ice on the water get thicker by the day. Waiting for it to melt in April is when it really gets miserable!

I feel your pain, not really.. supposed to be 70 out here on the left coast...

:D

That's okay Dave, we ain't shakin' and bakin' or sliden down the hill in the mud! You can keep that......

Scott

Let's see who posts a fish pic first: Tox in Florida or Lamar in Maine!! ;)

Well this won't be the first time I have had to scrape 12 inches of a light dusting of my my windshield in the morning here in MD.

BF

Latest posts

Back