Wife Fishing "Wilder"

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenny Lively

Reaction score
This is in response to a thread posted Yesterday 2/24/03 "My Wife Fishing" I could not get it to post as a reply.

Congrats Wilder,

My wife and I also fish the "2 of Us" circuit. We are in the Northeast Texas division. The "2 of Us" started in 1990 if I can rembember correctly. We had 1 division and averaged about 15 teams. My wife and I joined the tour the 3rd tournamemt of 1990 and have not missed a tournament since. I have fished, and still fish other circuits, Anglers Choice, Media Bass, Bass N Bucks, and by far my favorite is the "2 of Us" with my wife. Our circuit now has grown to 6 divisions, NE Texas, Metroplex, SE Texas, Central Texas, North Texas, and West Texas. My wife had never fished before we married. She now will not miss a tournament, she is extremely competitive, has her own rods and reels, throws only bait casting reels, backs the trailer, loads the boat, runs the trolling motor, ties her own baits on, takes off her fish, and lots more. She is my favorite partner of all times. If you fish tournaments and can talk your wife into fishing with you I highly recommend it. Both of ya'll will not be dissappointed.

Wilder welcome to the circuit you got a keeper. KENNY

Thanks Kenny, maybe we wil meet up at the lake at one of the tournament...tight lines....Wilder

Latest posts

Back