Whos Gunna Win?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis Smith

Reaction score
Ok,for all you College basketball gurus out there whos going to win the NCAA Final Four tourny?

T.S.

Don't want to sound like a homer here (because they aren't my team) but you guys better keep an eye on Okla State. If they can stay away from UConn they are a great match up against Kentucky and will smoke St.Joe.

Harpo

OK I will be a homer. Go cats!!! UK all the way...come on Simmy back me up on this one!! CATS CATS CATS!!

Donnie

Right now, I need to see more - but . . .

Kentucky (really good defense, and that usually wins championships).

OK State - Sutton and troops seem to be in the zone, and the NCAA just pi&&ed them off royally.

Duke - Lot's of senior talent and Coach K is dangerous during March.

One of the three. If pressed for one pick, I may go with OK State. Them cowboys are tough, and they play in a pretty mean backyard.

Tex

Michigan State is not good enough this year- they will make it to the Sweet 16.

Western will make it to the second round.

Duke is going to beat Kentucky for the Chapionship. Duke has not played well the last 2 or 3 years but they were a young team.

Duke is my pick.

T.S.

Nebraska......I met Jimmy Houston (avid OU fan) the night after they eliminated NU. I told him the O on the OU stadium stood for honor and he told me the N at NU stood for knowledge.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back