.....who'd like to finance this one?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huck Palmatier

Reaction score
Snug Harbor Marina

On Lake Champlain, Plattsburgh, NY

$3,600,000

Snug Harbor Marina is located on one of the most picturesque spots on Lake Champlain. This marina offers 225 slips and 100 moorings in a protected cove overlooking popular Valcour Island. The marina offers a lakeside restaurant, fully stocked marine store, year round sales and service, gas and diesel dispensing, lakeside cabins, indoor & outdoor winter storage and excellent boat and outboard franchises.

Yes Mac, they do! LOL But for some odd reason, they are not anywhere near as productive as the ones up north. This place has been for sale for a while. Owners divorcing, really ugly thing. Nice place though, I don't think the boat dealership goes with it, but I could be wrong. My wife and I looked at the motel as a B&B and lodging for my guide service but it was just TOO much. Lake front property on Champlain is skyrocketing.

Fishing sucks on Champlain! I offer $600,000.00 Someone keeps hanging tires in the water!!

Bob G.

There AIN'T no fish in Champlain, go to St Clair! LOL

That seems to be a pretty steep price for something on a lake that is only open 6 months a year (or so). Now, if that was on Santee Cooper or Murray . . . .

Tex

Champlain is open all year! You can fish from your boat or your ice fishing shanty - your choice!!

Bob G.

Latest posts

Back