Who all went fishing this weekend?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't go until after heart surgery gets done, whenever that is - waiting on VA. Not allowed to drive or be alone in case I crap out before then. BUT I am going during the week of Sept 21-28. Wife and friends going to Joe Wheeler for a week so taking the pontoon boat, gonna do some night fishing too, I'll have pics by Oct 1st.

NO! Being nurse for wife.

Oh no! What happened CQ?

I recently had to play that role for ms. dougiemac. She tore her ACL while skiing in Park City, Utah in January. She had 2 surgeries to repair it in February and April, and it's been a slow road to recovery. Many a Spring weekend was spent playing nurse rather than out looking for things to hook.

I can't go until after heart surgery gets done, whenever that is - waiting on VA. Not allowed to drive or be alone in case I crap out before then. BUT I am going during the week of Sept 21-28. Wife and friends going to Joe Wheeler for a week so taking the pontoon boat, gonna do some night fishing too, I'll have pics by Oct 1st.

Oh geez AirForce! I hope all goes well brother. I swear the one thing our government needs to do right and cant seem to do it even close to right is taking care of our vets! Praying for ya buddy. It sounds like the upcoming September weekend will be awesome! I hope we all get to see some great boating and fishing pics! Post'em up!

@dougiemac second tooth implant after bone graft, first did not take, she is a cheap date. One pain pill and gone for hours and lost in never never land. Soft food until this coming Thur.
@AirForce Hang in there, prayers to you.

Latest posts

Back