Where to buy tubs for compartments?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herndonpro

Reaction score
I installed a new Dual Pro battery charger in my 929 over the weekend and it works great. One problem, before installing it, I did not check to see if the storage tub that goes in the compartment, above the charger would still fit. This charger is a couple of inches taller than the old one and now the compartment will not shut with the storage tub in place.

Does anyone know if they make tubs to fit the compartments that are slightly shallower? If so where can they be purchased?

Thanks.

HP

I have a MONSTER Guest 3 bank that I mounted on the transom of my 929 and mine is also a 2000. Never even thought about putting it anywhere else.

Steve, you ought to consider coming to the hot side of Anna with us this weekend (Saturday). Since I live in Warrenton, I am on your way, we could caravan down.

TOXIC

Toxic

I would love to join you guys at some time in the future, but my wife and I are expecting our first baby in the next week or so, so I am trying to stay close to home and I have to work this Saturday.

Thanks for the offer, maybe we can hook up another time.

Steve

The other option to raise the bottom of the box would be to trim off the top of it to the appropriate height and then put some SS L-brackets on the sides to form the new lip that they sit on.

I ws at my dealer the other day and i saw a 901 that had one shallower box on the drivers side. I think it may have had a charger under there. The box was a good 3" shallower then the other side. Maybe you can get one out of an 05 from your dealer.

The stern hatches in my Nitro 188 Sport have batteries mounted under the tubs. If they are the same size hatch then these might work for you. Check them out at your local Nitro dealer.

Latest posts

Back