1. Welcome to Nitro & Tracker Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What To You Fish For?

Thread in 'Fishing' started by Boater633, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Boater633

Boater633 Active Member

I'm in NJ. Mostly bass and trolling for lakers where I am. I do travel with the boat so I fish for everything. Don't really care whats on the end of the line. Bigger the better.

2. AirForce

AirForce Well-Known Member

Me, I just like feeling the tug of the line for anything except sail cats and sharks, so far (besides snakes) I haven't really found anything else besides and eel, turtle, sail cat, and shark that either scares the crap outta me or ticks me off the most when I catch them (or combination thereof).

3. Donald Prater

Donald Prater Well-Known Member

Anything but slick skins(cat fish). Bass most of the time.

4. AirForce

AirForce Well-Known Member

Now I like fishing for regular catfish (blue's, channel, flathead) in freshwater, but I'd much rather catch a load of crappie (which I haven't done in years) for eating or go down to Louisiana for speckled trout (favorite), founder (2nd favorite) and Redfish UNLESS I can get a mile or so offshore and fish for the 15-30lb cobia's, amberjacks, for big meat fish steaks but nothing is finer to me than fried trout and fried taters. ummm ummmm :D

5. mzodarg

mzodarg Well-Known Member

Love to catch them big bass, catch and release. I also like trolling for Walleye-Saugeye. I always enjoy a good black spotted crappie spawn as well.

Haven't caught an alligator Gar yet but see other catch them, I'm good-no desire!

6. Boat4life

Boat4life Active Member

Enjoy bass fishing the most but sometimes catch redfish while fishing for bass on the river. The only fish I keep these days is crappie and I haven't fished for them in a few years....maybe this year since I got lots of time(retired).

7. Donald Prater

Donald Prater Well-Known Member

I have been retired for 5 years and it is a great life. Plenty of time to do whatever I want to do.

8. cq

cq Well-Known Member

Back in the late 60's, pond fishing in SC with a top water plug (Luck 13 skinned with a frogs leg), made some cast near a small island on the pond and out of the brush "bam", a very large Water Moccasin was caught on the hooks. Natural color for a top water plug. Not much of a fight, until at the bank.:eek:

9. Greg Meyer

Greg Meyer Well-Known Member

Walleyes, Sauger, Crappie, Catfish, then Bass and other carp...lol