What do you have that equal to fishing,,Guns, Golf

• Thread starter JR F [URL]http://www.nitroowners.com/~library/1389
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JR F

Reaction score
I actually have Approx..10,000 worth of fish equip.Thats retail...I actually If you Include the boat and assories I go over 50,000..Now In golf I have 4 full sets of clubs and 100 assorted extra clubs..3 woods 4 woods drivers wedges and at least 50 putters..I think 6-8 guns now sold the 45s glocks tarus I don't have a handgun anymore..Now tools I have 3 rollaround tool chests that are so full you would need a craine to move them...Just an example of foolishness..I think C111 seen some of my junk here 5 cars motorhome and no money..:D
http://www.nitroowners.com/~library/13895/IMG_0001_2.JPG

You must remember I was a golf course Superintendent for years... Why the clubs and I gave away tons to kids starting out In golf....

I've got my Mustang restoration, it always keeps me busy, when I dont have that to work on I have the truck.

Engagement Pics 028 (Medium).jpg

n151000274_30028591_9256.jpg

n151000274_30052869_2212.jpg

AutoCorrectContrast.jpg

More pics of both in my library.

30 or so fully rigged rods and reels for just about every fresh water species. Lures????? I had a two wheeler stacked to the top with bass pro tackle divided containers. Plus my Gulp toter and portable bait haulers, Gas Ice auger etc. My prized naked mermaid collection.

Guns??? I have a rubber band gun and a BB gun nothing more.

fatrap

JR, they say boys never grow up. I have more toys.. than I need. That is one nice Mustang. I owned a 69 Fastback, man I wish I still had it.

Bubby:)

Andy,She's cute.Nice car too.Is that one pic in front of Washington University in St.Louis? I should have kept my 69 Z28.

He who dies with the most toys wins.:lol::lol:

when you get closer you will know its true 74 in days

Kinda got out of the toy buisness...just fishin' and relaxin' nowadays.

Nice Stang for sure and I've always been a fan of red...especially shiny red;)

Rich, no that's Friends University in Wichita KS. My wife and I graduated from that school. Thanks for the compliments on the car, bought it as a non running junker when I was 15, haven't stopped working on it since.

I get too obsessive about a hobby/sport, so Fishing is it for me. I've got 4 sets of Golf Clubs though from when I played a lot. When i'm not working, fishing or with the family its Brewing/Drinking beer and the Hot Tub!

For me its photography. Ive got some serious dough tied up in bodies, lenses, strobes etc.

For me it is hunting and primarily fishing... Then, I suppose tools and reloading...

I used to hunt more and was a competitive pistol shooter... Now it is just recreational shooting and hunting.

And, of course computer "stuff" since that is my business...

Back