Went Fishing Yesterday

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Meyer

Reaction score
I went fishing yesterday morning but after a short time I ran out of worms. Then I saw a cottonmouth with a frog in his mouth. Frogs are good bass bait.

snake1.jpg

Knowing the snake couldn't bite me with the frog in his mouth I grabbed him right behind the head, took the frog, and put it in my bait bucket.

Now the dilemma was how to release the snake without getting bit. So, I grabbed my bottle of Jack Daniels and poured a little whiskey in its mouth.

jackdaniels2.jpg

His eyes rolled back, he went limp. I released him into the lake without incident and carried on fishing using the frog.

A little later, I felt a nudge on my foot. There was that same snake with two frogs in his mouth.

Life is Good!

It's still funny. Like the guy with the trained fish in the cooler and the swans that taste just like bald eagle... LOL

BF

Well did you catch anything????:p:lol:

Actually... Jack is for snakes and other vermin... I will take Kentucky bourbons... Maker's Mark is my minimum...

That makes me a snake or a vermin. Although I do like some kentucky's. Makers is one.

Hey Mini...

ANd your point was... :p:lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back