Well the debate is settled

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini

Reaction score
Lake St Clair is the Bassmaster Magazine #1 best bass lake in the US!

I opened the magazine and realized I already know that! :)

Never any doubt!! I've seriously considered buying a place somewhere on that lake. Still working out retirement finances and the fact that the wife never wants to see winter again:lol:

You know the ol'saying..."Be careful what you ask for". Now we can expect even more people fishin' your chit,..following you around...GPS'n your every move...etc..etc..

With all the recognition comes a bunch of additional BS...:eek::angry:

Retired, Eufaula is my home, life is good. Eufaula, Oklahoma, is not even the best lake in Oklahoma but it

That's a good news bad news scenario. It's great when you're home lake gets recognition like that, but not so much when the added amount of anglers start showing up, all looking for the prime areas. (Many times with binoculars in hand.) If you're lucky they'll show up on a windy weekend. That might change their mind!! :lol:

One more note, and not at all a put down to LSC, but they only judge the lakes that they have access to. ;) :cool: :D

Totally understood Dan J on the "Access" part! I do realize that since the Open was here in 2012 and the Elites are coming in 2013 made the decision easier :)

but this is the first time BASS members were asked....

And this lake cant get much more pressure than it already does. It has been increasaing every year for at least 20 years. The fish keep getting bigger! lol

Our state can use the money so I guess I can share my pond :)

A little tid bit....Lake St Clair has more "Angling Hours" than all of the rest of Michigan COMBINED. Think about that....Great Lakes State with more inland lakes than most....I think she will be just fine :)

My Wife and i will be there May 15th-18th. Its our 4th trip to St. Clair. We have fallen in love with your lake and the awesome smallie fishing. Can't wait to get there. How's the water level looking?

Water level is about hwere it was last year due to the amount of rain we have gotten (and still are). but alas this is only temporary....

Right now the lake is a cold muddy mess. But they will still bite if you know where they are. I will be finding them Saturday!

Good to hear, maybe this will take some pressure off of Guntersville!!!

Toxic, I am a financial planner I can get your finances ready for retirement....my specialty.

Latest posts

Back