Website OnLine.....TODAY!! 9:00am CST

• Thread starter Bill McElroy [URL]http://www.scalesandtales.net[/U
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
It'll be launched today!!! Hope ya'll like it,...they told me yesterday, "If you like this 1st edition,..just wait'll you see the 2nd phase!!"...(that'll happen sometime in early '04). Check it out later this morning!! Enjoy!!

Mac & Co.

Be sure to forward the link to all of your family and friends! THANKS!!
http://www.scalesandtales.net

Man, that bites, I'll be in a meeting after 10:00. Oh well.

Yeah, Rob.....

But it'll be so crowded you won't be able to get in!

OK 10:29am EST, who's the webmaster Mac, not IBM, since it's LATE!!! LOL

Waiting with baited breath!!!! Get it, Baited Breath!!!

I know it,IBM wanted too much money,...they said something about having to pay ludicrous salaries to too many stay at home no fish catchin' slacker's in GA...LOL...shouldn't be long now!! (I hope!!..LOL)..

"no fish catchin'" I'll agree, the "slacker" is falling fast, been in NY all last week, humping seriously this week on a reorg that is announced at noon today. Good news is I have a job, it's about 3X the responsibility but comes with at least 3X workload and ZERO more $$. But should set me up for hopefuly a decent bonus/raise in the spring.

Trep

anticipation is killin' me!! I think SimNitro is a stay at home IBM'er also but he is in KY (or maybe Dale Hollow?)

Donnie

10:07 CST MACaroni, where's the site... How are we supposed to get anything else done while we wait?? Can we send Action the bill for the time we've lost while sitting in anticipation>?

daver

Hey, I knew this was a good day to take off!!!

I'm not a stay at homer like that other slacker.

UUHhhmmm Tox,....Ranger's don't run by themselves,..it takes a sweeet 225 OPTI to push'em!! LOL

Hey Mac - The BOSS has told me if I don't quit hitting the REFRESH button on this site waiting and waiting for it to come up, I'll have plenty of time to go "FISHING".

As in FISH and JOB!!

i feel your pain man!!! We're gonna crash Action's Server when that sucker does come up!!..LOL!!!

IBM, IBM, IBM web hosting!!! LOL

Man i've got a reorg call in 30 min's Mac, i won't be able to focus if i'm "fishing" the site!

Maybe thats why the TrailBlazers have been goofing up??? That art work someone (whom I will not name uhhhh mention uuuhhhhh MAC!) did was fuzzy!! LOL

Donnie

LOL Donnie,...sorry dude, but I don't work on that program...i get to put out fuzzy drwgs on BIG trucks!! LOL

Gee, now I'm not authorized to look at MAC's site. I feel so little.

You are not authorized to view this page

You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the www.scalesandtales.net home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden

Internet Explorer

12:02 EST... Now I'm "forbidden" to enter the site...

SOmething's happening!

It's up!

It's up!

12:03 EST... I'll always remember where I was...(sitting in front of a computer, drinkin' dew).. when it happened!

Nice site! I can't wait to buy my tshirt and ball cap.

I need a fishing towel!!!

"Extreme Fishing" -- If you want to relax..stay home and take a nap!"

Love it!

Way cool Mac,

I can't wait to see your gear in stores.

Keep up the good work.

wolf

The embroidery on the caps is AWESOME,...very tight and colorful....some of the best embroidery I've ever seen!!

I was very pleased with the sample they sent me....you'll love it Teri!!!

Very cool...will change my wallpaper to a weekly tale right after we get back from our trip...screensavers on the way?

congrats

Mac, the site looks great, when is the gear going to be out? i want the fishing towel.

What a great web page Mac! Best of Luck with it and I for one, will visit often!!

Carli

Well, there goes my christmas club $$. I can't think of a better way to spend it. Difference is that my stuff better get autographed!! LOL

TOXIC

Sweeeet! So when does Mini get personafied as an underwater minnow? LOL

Oh by the way Mac, did you notice that the Castaway series of die cast boats are NITRO's? Wooo Hoooo!!! Are they gonna switch them over to Rangers? If so I want a NITRO before they go!!

TOXIC

Mac, the site ROCKS!!!

I think there's a glitch in "Lucky's Livewell". I couldn't read the full character bios and there was no way to re-size the window. Make sure you get AP on that ASAP. Everything else was awesome.

Jill was telling me about the samples that she saw last night. That's all she talked about when she got home. So put us down for 2 ball caps, 2 bucket caps, 4 towels, 2 picture frames, 1 of each puzzle and some refrigerator magnets.

Congratulations man.....It looks great.

Tox,....they developed the Ranger line of diecast boats WAAAYYYYYY before they did the 911's.....and before you get all huffy,...they sell 50 Ranger's for every one of the 911's!! LOL

And yes,..I have a Dale Earnhardt 911 on my mantle at home..where it'll proudly sit next to MY S&T 520 as soon as they are available!! Check out the Castaway link....
http://action-performance.com/products/castaway.asp

Hey Mac this is what my wife said...

It didn't have any prices on anything, how am I suppose to buy you something for Christmas when I don't know how much it is??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell 'em to hurry and get them ready!!! LOL

the only BAD thing is I can't ORDER anything!!! I went down and got my credit card from my wallet!!

Great stuff Mac, and good luck dude!!

LOL....They're holding off on that until they get a few major retailer orders,....they don't want to drive sales away from them,..but there WILL be stuff in BPS soon and she will be able to order stuff on-line soon.....we need to give the retailers a shot first!! Tell her to be patient...LOL (We have the inventory though,,....so she WILL be able to get it by Xmas!!..gauranteed!!)

Sweeet....I cant wait...are they going to be in the BPS christmas book??

I doubt it Donnie....those Xmas catalogs are put together in July/August!! I'll make sure everybody gets what they want.....Youll be able to buy direct from AP if BPS doesn't get off their hiney's and get it in the stores...SOON!!!!!

Mac,

Just got home from fishing and checked out your website. All I can say is that it ROCKS!!! I'm glad that I had the pleasure of meeting you at the rally last year and hope to see ya in my travels. I finally have some rods that are worthy of your artwork!!

Bob G.

Way to go Mac!!! You deserve this after all your hard work. Its been nice knowing you and chatting with you these past two years. Those days will soon be over. lol Just kidding. Enjoy your fun, but please remember to enjoy life also. Go fishing as often as you can. Robert

Mac, Looks great - your pride show through! Always nice to see someone reach their dream!!

Great job !!!!!!!!

I really like getting to know the characters,I think it adds a real nice touch to the cartoons.

SPONGE BOB WHO ????????????????????

I can see it now.Me and my boy,sitting around in our drawers,eating cereal,and watching SCALES & TALES.

Steve R

ALL RIGHT MAC!!!!!

site looks awsome!!Can't wait to get my order in.

Keep up the great job that your doin.

Love the bluegills!!!

Steve ><}}}}'>

Great looking site, Mac! Congratulations on getting it up and running. Best of luck with it!

Great site Mac...I gotta have those playing cards! So when will I be able to decorate my daughter's room in Scales N Tales? I want it all...sheets...pillow cases...curtains...borders...toothbrush holder...underroos...you get the picture!

I am getting ready to head to Kansas for the races and had a great idea. My wife and I just bought a brand new house and we have a spare room at the moment. Tell the people that are marketing your products to send me everything to decorate my room in Scales & Tales...including a great big Scales & Tales logo rug gor the center of the room...and I will decorate the entire room (even let you come down and personalize it) in Scales & Tales and then they can take pictures of it for advertising. What do you think Mac?

Doug,...you're a genius!! I'll get on that right away,...AFTER I HAVE A ROOM LIKE THAT FIRST!!! LOL!!!

Mac,

Just got home and checked out the site. Wickedly Awesome! I want Ol Spinecrusher on a hat! I am muskie fishing in a walleye hat and that ain't right!

Rich D

Mac, nice site and very well put together. Now to get it spidered by the major search engines and your in for some serious business!

Cass

Rob,

If you want to see me personified in Mac's toons, look at the Joker in the playing cards.....:)

Mini

Latest posts

Back