Weather's HOT......

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan J.

Reaction score
...and the fishin' is HOTTER!! I spent last weekend with my buddy on the largest average sized schooling fish of my life. We took a bunch of pics, but I am obviously not a shutterbug for sure. Here's a few of what we guesstimated to be about an 8# average school. (We didn't take the usual time weighing/measuring because it was really that active!!) We found several early spawners grouped up, healed up, and chowing hard in multiple schools along the river, but this one school was incredible! My buddy Matt's big one was 11-7!! :eek:

IMAG0620.jpg

IMAG0635.jpg

IMAG0631.jpg

IMAG0625.jpg

Those are SWEET fish Dan,...but you should've gone around the corner to the next point...I found'em too!!:wub:

foundem.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hush Mac!! You're not supposed to show the secret bait we were using!!! ;):lol::cool:

I wasn't using bait.....I just reached down and lipped the mofo's!! (Thus the reason for the gloves!!):rolleyes::wacko:

Sweet dream school Dan....

Mac's is just a dream. WAKE UP MAC! lol

Dan the man J

Nice fish!!! Glad you got some pics...the older I get the more I am into teh picture thing to remeber stuff by.

Latest posts

Back