Watch your fishing shows

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
I have been in the background of several fishing shows being taped this week. We're a little crowded on the flats and several times I've turned around to find someone taping right behind us. If you see me in the 7up boat or a white and blue Ranger, and I'll have on either my red or black Ranger hats, let me know!

For the rest of the week, I SHOULD be in my own boat, unless the wind blows, then I'll opt to borrow a 520. As much as I love the hulls, FLW doesn't put hot foots or trim on the column in them, so I prefer my rig. I may borrow the 7up boat if my buddy Rob makes the cut. Chances are though, that the film you SEE will be from my boat, so I won't be in it. Besides, they are going all out on camera and press boats now. We ALL have to have on FLW gear in the off chance we get caught on tape somewhere. I will likely have either a FLW lifejacket or 7up one on. And will have my Ranger hats on always. Really didn't want my outdoor television debut to be by accident, but I'll take it! LOL

Actually it's the new "Bite me, BUZZ" show! Coming to cable near you soon.

Latest posts

Back