• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted;Boat seat

• Thread starter Mike Paul [IMG]http://www.nitroowners.com/nitroown
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Paul

Reaction score
Been a while since I posted but I'm looking for a stock folding boat seat for my '96 896. I have one for the back deck but the wife uses that one. I'm looking for a matching one for the front(tired of standing while fishing crappies with her and the kids). It's red,white and black with a grey plastic base and says Nitro on the back. I called my local dealer and he contacted Nitro and it is no longer available.Thanks.......Mike

Oh ya and if you had the post that would be extra great!!!!

I included a crumby pic of what the boat looks like in case that helps, sorry don't have one of the seat.
MikePaul1.jpg

I have an extra from my '96 896 that I kept when I sold my boat. I think it is red and gray, however. You can look in the members gallery - I think the pic of the boat is still there, though it's only of the butt seat and you can't see it very well. If you give up on a perfect match, let me know.

Back