Wakeboard Tower For Nitro Z19 Sport

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken

Reaction score
I'm looking to add a wakeboard tower to my 2017 Nitro Z19 Sport. I contacted tracker and they gave me a part number for the Mini Tower Z19SPT Part # 304496. Has any one added this tower to their boat and are there any pictures. I contacted a tracker dealer who looked up the number but there is no picture.

I do not know anything about the tower, but I too purchased a 2017 Nitro Z19 Sport this past spring and I am wondering how you enjoyed your unit thus far? I am up in Canada so we have a short window to use our boats here but I loved my unit for the few months I was able to get on the water. Had a few issues with the livewell and some small insignificant electrical matters but my dealer was able to take care of those before I sealed it up for the winter. Any issues with your unit?

Hey Craig, I'm also very happy with my Z 19 Sport. I bought it mainly for water skiing. I ordered it with a 21 pitch 5 blade prop and mounted a wing on the cavitation plate. I get a great hole shot for pulling skiers, so very happy.

Hey Craig, I'm also very happy with my Z 19 Sport. I bought it mainly for water skiing. I ordered it with a 21 pitch 5 blade prop and mounted a wing on the cavitation plate. I get a great hole shot for pulling skiers, so very happy.
Thank you for the information on your prop and wing. I was a bit dismayed by the hole shot I was getting when trying to pull skiers so knowing that you are seeing better results with your set up gives me some options to look at. Which power plant do you have on yours? I am running the 150 four stroke.

Thank you for the information on your prop and wing. I was a bit dismayed by the hole shot I was getting when trying to pull skiers so knowing that you are seeing better results with your set up gives me some options to look at. Which power plant do you have on yours? I am running the 150 four stroke.
I have a 200 Optimax. I've always been a two stoke fan when it comes to pulling skiers. Even with your 4 stroke you will see improvement with a 5 blade SS prop.

I have a 200 Optimax. I've always been a two stoke fan when it comes to pulling skiers. Even with your 4 stroke you will see improvement with a 5 blade SS prop.
Thanks for the info Ken. You have the engine I should have gone with. I like my 150 but I wanted the 200 Optimax. Mine was the only one our dealer had at the time and I wasn't willing to wait to get a new motor ordered and installed!

Latest posts

Back