Vote!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dougiemac

Did everyone go out and do their civic duty and vote?

Were there any major issues or positions on your ballot in your neck of the woods this year?

Here in Georgia two big ones... Governor and Senator.

Jimmy Carter's grandson, Jason Carter is attempting to run for Governor, and we all know how well his grandfather did in power. Don't get me wrong, Pres. Carter is a good man with an amazing generous heart...just not the best leader of the free world.

As far as Senate goes... former ceo of Dollar General, David Perdue is campaigning against Pres. Obama's girl, Michelle Nunn for a key Senate seat.

This should turn out to be an interesting political year regardless of the result.

Like a true libertarian, I went to the polls, held my nose, and voted.

I'm firmly in the camp that votes for either party are votes for continuing a broken system. Politics in the USA has become about winning elections and preserving power, not about furthering the interests of the people.

we voted 2 weeks ago, mostly to get republican rule again to shove the crap back down democraps throats and appeal all the crap they rammed down our throats. To get a really fair and balanced system, we'd have to execute all current officeholders and federal judges, execute all the illegals that have crossed the borders for years to prevent ballot stuffing etc. Its the ONLY reason to stock up on ammo and guns, civil war isn't far behind. Also void all homo & lesie marriages, you want a kid and marriage, do it right. Want to be a legal resident, do it right. So lets quit pussyfooting around and get down to brass tacks, whoever's left standing rules. :cool: :D

The government needs to get of and should have never got into the auto, banking, housing, insurance business and much more like controlling the EPA and not our borders. Letting Omama putting his hands on things like gun and ammo control is just a mistake from the get go :mad:. Maybe things are finally turning around. :)

The government needs to get of and should have never got into the auto, banking, housing, insurance business and much more like controlling the EPA and not our borders. Letting Omama putting his hands on things like gun and ammo control is just a mistake from the get go :mad:. Maybe things are finally turning around. :)

You have to admit: He has been good for the gun industry.

We're awash in guns these days, and not just volume. The industry poured a lot of that Obama-scare revenue into R&D, and we've got all kinds of new, fun toys to choose from.

Thanks, Obama!

Latest posts

Back