veritas rods

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tant dowell

Reaction score
Hey guys, a few weeks ago I was googling "Veritas Rods for Sale" and found a site that had them for $64.95. All the reviews for this site were terrible. took nearly 3 weeks to ship and once people cancelled their order they charged them a 15% restock fee. however, there were a few reviews that said if u didn't mind waiting a month it was worth it. Now I cant find this site, has anyone ever heard of a site like that, that may ring a bell. Id no doubt wait a month to save $35 a rod. Just curious, thanks

Don't know the site but I have 2 of their rods. Like the rod, hate the reel seat. Almost lost "the big one" because my reel slid out of the seat. You have to check them often to ensure they are locked in tight.

Don't know of that site, but I've also never heard of any place selling them that low. I know it seems like a big discount, but with the retailer's ratings like that, I wouldn't do business with them.

All the best,

Glenn

I think you are talking about Midwest Hunters Outlet. Have not heard good things about them either.

Latest posts

Back