update on mom

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Gibson

Reaction score
First i want to thank everyone for their prayers and to Rich for having this site where we can get on here and share a variety of emotions with so many caring people.

Mom has made alot of improvements in the few days and have her pretty much stablized and are moving her to a nursing home for contiued care and physical therapy.They got a good x-ray of the heart and every thing good there but says her lungs are not in good shape.All in all she keeps improving little by little.

For the rally,looks like my Uncle(moms brother) and I are still coming and cannot wait to get into some crappies.

thanks again and will see some of you soon,

Steve ><}}}}'>

Wonderful to hear about Mom's continued improvements. We will keep the prayers coming.

Sue

That is very good news... I am pleased to see that the best aspects of this board continue to be everyone's paramount delight... I will continue my prayers and thoughts of you and your family

That's great. Things like that really put life into it's proper perspective. Send our regards to you Mom Steve.

Glad to hear she's doing better. We'll hope for a speedy recovery for her!

God bless!

Tom

Glad to hear she is showing sighs of improvement, continued prayers.

Buzz

Latest posts

Back