Tritonglenn

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Becker

Reaction score
Glenn, I have in hand your Spro crankbaits. Please give me a ship to address and they will be on the way. Beck

Beck,

Thanks! Sending you an email right now. I'm at work though, so I don't have your work email - I have it at home though. I greatly appreciate you picking them up for me!

All the best,

Glenn

BTW, thanks Beck!! That's a great thing to do. That is one of the reasons this site is so great!! Besides, now I don't have to give Glenn one of mine!!:lol::lol::lol:

TOXIC

Actually Toxic... they didn't have "Old Firetiger", and since you said you had two of them.... :p:p:p :lol::lol::lol:

I've got two Spooky Shads, two Spring Craws, and two PB&J on the way.

THANKS BECK!!! I OWE YA' A BIG ONE!!!!!

All the best,

Glenn

Glenn, You are welcome. Actually not a big deal, all I did was tackle shop with someone elses money. It doesn't get any better than that!! And,I did it on company time. Wow, a pretty good day!

Hey,Glenn.AGM or lead acid??????????Just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rich,

In this case, regarding the crankbaits, I'd have to shout "AGM!" - as the "country" abbreviation for "Ahh Got Mine!" :lol::lol::lol:

All the best,

Glenn

I got the last clear and chart, that basspro here in ATL had yesterday...no known date on when they would have stock on them either. Going to take a trip up to hammonds today and see what I can find. Hoping to get a chart. and black to take to Oconee saturday.

WhooHoo..got Hammonds last Chart and black! Can't wait to try them out on Oconee tomorrow....

Any of you guys in the ATL area?

I had a couple hits and one good hook up on the clear and chart..shook the hook before I could get him in though. No other bait had a hit that day. Water was 49 degrees and light stain, 5mph wind from the north. Tried the chart and black but had no hits at all. Figured it would have done better due to the stain. Had my son throwin a carolina rig worm and my daughter using a norman deep little N with a lavender back...which is usually my go to crank bait...not a single hit on either.

Latest posts

Back