travel update

• Thread starter Carlos Hathcock III
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos Hathcock III

Reaction score
So, I was tad to northern germany during the past week. One cool thing was that our flight to get in and out of germany was thru amsterdam. Needless to say, wild. But, I digress. As some of you know, my most unfavorite time of the year is winter.. With that in mind, I am sitting here at the gate watching it snow its ass off outside. Me being a soufer for the most part would call it a whiteout as you are lucky to see 100 yards.

Flight is delayed, but overall, it could be worse and be canxed.

Bring on summer! Winter sucks!!!!

Carlos

Update to the update. Can you tell I am bored??

1400 departure now. Still snowing outside to beat the band.

Carlos

Just think! You could be fishin' on the hotisde during that white out.

Bring on the snow! It is ski season afterall!! :lol:

Okay, kidding aside, safe travels on your return flight.

Snow (with insufficient government equipment to clear it) and the Tunnels (to get anywhere) - two main reasons I readily moved to San Antonio TX from Hampton Roads VA. :lol:

My wife misses snow. I don't! I hate winter!

Hope you made it out safely.

All the best,

Glenn

Pick a snowball fight with some kids. Or maybe some senior citizens. :)

Travel safe.

Be safe and get some rest... This too shall pass... (like a kidney stone...lol):lol:

Funny ya'all!! Believe me Bill, I was thinking about that!! Jim, not for me man....Thanks Dan. Good idea Rich!

Well, here is the final..we did not boat until after 1500 local, then we had to decice and get in line to fly.

Overall it was not a bad flight home, I did sleep some.

Did it a record for customs, baggage, bus ride to truck and ride home though. Taht was good! Little pian there whoohoo!!!!

Trip was worth it as we not have updates to the NATO documents we are responsible for.

Always good to be back in the good ole US of A. Glad you made it back OK

Glad you made it back safe! I HATE WINTER, COLD, AND SNOW. I really want to move further south. It's only really cold 2 to 3 months in Nashville. I am shooting for ZERO.

Welcome home Carlos! I've spend 3 weeks over the last year in Amsterdam on business, Nov and Feb, was in the middle of a snow/sleet/ice storm one weekend staying very near the red-light district was a HOOT to have a cold beer and watch everyone!!

I honest can't believe Trep was even In the red light distic..The Beer Yep... I want to go where It's warm,But the grand greatgrandchilrens can't survive without me...It would cost more to fly them back and forth than to stay and suffer.....

C111 just think free trip to the big Island again soon.....JR

Latest posts

Back