Trailer Wheels

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Morgan

Reaction score
Looking at wheel options on my 2000 Tracker Trailer, the tires are 14", but how wide are the wheels? And my measurement says 5 on 4 bolt pattern is that right?

Double check your bolt pattern measurements...99.9% of boat trailers are 5 on 4.5. Wheel width varies from 4.5" to 6". You also want a wheel with a 0 offset.

Boy does that boat look familiar.......:D

C and O marine has a great deal on these wheels. They are 14" i believe 6" wide and will fit most 14" trailer tires. mine are 215/75 14 and they work prefect.

I replaced my original trailer wheels about a year after i bought the boat new (Rusting). A friend of mine was selling his Ford Ranger and the aluminum wheels from that fit my trailer perfect. I bought all 4 for $75.00. 2 are on the trailer and 1 is on the spare. I have the 4th one but the guy had dremeled the center hole just a little bit to fit his hub which he found out later, it was the wrong hub anyways but the rim is in good condition, and nothing physically wrong with it other than that. If anyones interested in it or would like a picture of the wheels, let me know and i'll get pictures. Local pick-up only. Make me an offer. Jim

C and O is in White Bluff, Tennessee (just outside of Nashville). Folks rave about them.

Latest posts

Back