Tracker versatrack

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Pulaski

Reaction score
Came up with these versatrack accessories for my 18 WT. If anyone else has some ideas let us know. I have a lure/drink caddy, rod holder, trolling motor ram mount, boat fender tie, Bimini top mounts and a towel holder from a golf bag. Didn't need to drill any extra holes. Made from hard wood and knobs from ace hardware. Use SS 1/4" carriage because they won't rust. Used some sticky rubber pads for the back so not to scratch the track.

Very good ideas....I have been looking for some good looking hardware to utilize my versa track system, without spending the big money on Tracker brand equipment. I'm gonna have to check out Ace!

Versatrack is built into most Tracker aluminum boats. Tracker accessories are pretty expensive! For example I already had Fish-on rod holders so these I made for the Versatrack cost me 30 cents for the bolts (each), 2.99 for the knobs and a 6' piece of walnut from Home Depot was $8 (used for all my accessories)and some SS washers 20 cents. Don't have much tied up.

Came up with these versatrack accessories for my 18 WT. If anyone else has some ideas let us know. I have a lure/drink caddy, rod holder, trolling motor ram mount, boat fender tie, Bimini top mounts and a towel holder from a golf bag. Didn't need to drill any extra holes. Made from hard wood and knobs from ace hardware. Use SS 1/4" carriage because they won't rust. Used some sticky rubber pads for the back so not to scratch the track.

How do I get to your library to view pics?

He might be thinking of the Old Nitro/Tracker Owners webite we use to have, as there's no library now on the new one. After all, that was 2012 - 3 yrs ago. You're posting on a really OLD topic. Ohhh and welcome to the funny farm (ahhh yeah, forum) - you have to excuse me I'm old and senile LOL.

Can make them out of whatever, I use poly cutting boards.
boat22.JPG
boat23.JPG

Latest posts

Back