Tomorrow

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Going out with Teddy tomorrow and I am going to Senko him to death!! If you see us out on the Potomac (going out of Hope Springs) pull up and shout out. You can't miss Teddy's 929, it has "Fishing Team" on the hull.

TOXIC

Dude!!!

Have fun! Do not overlook Aquia proper before you head to the main river!!

Get the stuff???

Yep got it!! Thanks. Showed my dad your monkey boat also:p WAs really tempted to hook her up and make a run for it but David was watching me with the "eagle eye"!!:lol: TC said their best fish came off of a spinnerbait drug across the weeds today.

TOXIC

Bill, have to log onto the work email after I am done playing! Will do!!!!

Ken, all pockets are empty! Ready to get er done!!!!

Tox, too funny!!!! You would go into conniptions if you had a MoNkEy BoAt HAHAHAHHAHAH

How did it go? Where did you go? Hope tha tyou also worked the grass beds near the mouth of Aquia also. Grass seems to be doing better this year then last year!

Home early, before it got too hot for my dad. It was a so-so day. Teddy misjudged the tides and we were up in the creek at slack tide. Forcasted outgoing tide was to be at 9am and it was 10 oclock and the tide was still rolling in?!?! TC said that there must be something going on at the coast to mess with the tide like that. We put 6 in the boat and I broke one off. Grass is very thick and it was tough to even find breaks to fish. We got a couple on docks and the rest off of the grass.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back