Titanium Spinners

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Burnette

Reaction score
Are Titanium spinners worth the extra $ ? If not what do ya'll think is the best?

Hey Rick,

I use Terminators exclusively and love them. On some of the expensive spinner baits you get a lot more than a titanium wire. You also get gold plated blades, better swivels, heads that don't chip and better quality skirts that don't gum up. They are an over all much more superior product. I have Terminator spinner baits that are 3 years old and look and work as good as the day I bought them and in just 3 more payments those babies are all mine.....LOL

Marke

I've used titanium, as well as the cheap baits, and the fact is - they all can catch fish. I like the titanium for the simple fact that they run true every time. Worth the extra money?

I recently switched to these baits; http://www.soblures.com/ They run true and can be ordered, basically, custom, anyway you want the bait. The finish, skirts and blades are unbelieveable...I strongly suggest that you try a couple...price is very good also

I like them but...I wish I could customize them the way I do stainless. I like to change the type and number of blades and with titanium the wire is not bendable. I am one of those guys that doesn't like anything out of the box. I have to tinker with it. It's hard to tinker with titanium. The titaniums that I do have however are great baits and I find myself using them more and tinkering less.

Bear

Bear...heating the end of the arm will allow you to open it easier and change blades

Bear...heating the end of the arm will allow you to open it easier and change blades

Ooops...just like hitting the REPLY button, you only need to heat it once!

Thanks Adam

Thanks Adam

I'll try heating them with a small torch.

Bear

Also remember that Titanium spinnerbaits do not give off the same vibration as a stainless steel spinnerbait. When fishing for smallmouth I like a Titanium spinnerbait because any good bronzeback will crush a spinnerbait and knock it out of tune.

Pike and Musky will do the same, but they have teeth, so I throw the cheap-o's at them!

Mini

Latest posts

Back