Tit For Tat

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Dallaire

Reaction score

One of my dreams is to fish somewhere south of the Canadian border. The only reason is BIG BASS ! Now if one of you happen to be coming to the Ottawa area I would be more then happy to take you out for the day on the mighty O .(this is the tit ) And in return mayby somebody can take me out somewhere south of here for the day? (that was the tat)

Just curious

Lots of guys do this so I'm sure if you let us know when you're coming south and where some one will help you out. I've met several guys from the board that way.

BTW Virginia arm of the MVM, I may be back in D.C over Labor day weekend. ;)

Gene

Seabass - If you ever get towards central Birginia I am sure the Lake Anna guys woould be more than happy to take you out. We need an excuse to have another Not-So-Memorial Invitational anyway! LOL

SeaBass,

Hammer has taken me out on Anna and I've gotten out a few times with other members. And if everything works out the way I want it to, this Ottawa guy will be rippin' lips on 'clair with the boys in May as well.

pierre

Tox,.....Gene said LABOR DAY W'end...Not MEMORIAL DAY!! :eek:

By the way...don't forget the GATES BBQ Sauce!!!! :p

Well then....Since that got cleared up and I looked at my calendar, I will be getting done with my Elite Series Marshal gig the weekend before but it looks like I will be around the next weekend which is May 1st, Friday right? Make sure you keep us posted. I'll have to go get some more Snoopy and Spiderman poles so you'll have something to fish with!! Let me know if you need a place to crash, I have plenty of room.

TOXIC

LOL We'll be staying at Peggy's brothers place on Capitol Hill. We'll get there Saturday evening Sept. 5th and leave Tuesday morning the 8th. I may have my daughters boyfriend with me so hopefully there's room to bring him along. I have a couple 2 piece rods and a tackle bag I can bring if room permits in the car. If Jen's boyfriend does come I may have to take you up on the snoopy pole. (I'm not really into spiderman) ;) It'll be a lot of fun to connect with you guy's again. Hopefully I can make it over 1 day of the MVM get together on St. Clair too.

Gene

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I'm good that weekend as well.......for now. Ya just never know with Uncle Sam when or where I'll be going..... but I always know why!!:lol:

TOXIC

Ya figure a guy working for the govt would know the difference between Memorial Day and Labor Day.....but I guess every day is a day of labor for Tox lately!

wow Tox, I know the difference between the holidays, and I don't even live in your country. Must be trying times for ya....

HA!! All I know is that I am normally on the road for my weekends and Holidays, it just seems to work out that way. For example, 2 weeks ago I was at BPS Hampton for 2 days, last week I got to fish a day, this weekend I will be at BPS Richmond for 2 days, and then I hit the road again for Uncle Sam. Very few days off, no Holidays, no life at this point!!:lol: Let's see, I've been in Texas (twice), Nevada, Arizona, West Virginia, California (twice), Nebraska, Utah, Oregon, and I'm sure some I have already forgotten. I wish the stimulus package would start working, I'm getting tired!!;)

TOXIC

Seabass,

If you are interested in fishing Lake Champlain, let me know. I live on the lake.

dgw

Latest posts

Back