Tiny Bass Assasins

• Thread starter Christopher Laurencio
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher Laurencio

Reaction score
At Wally world the other day I seen these tiny little 1/2"-1" Bass Assasins. They looked really cool and thought about trying them out, but then thought that I would be catching blue gills all day. Then I was watching Shaw Grisby on OLN and he was catching bass that were spitting up tiny shad that were identical looking in shape and size to the bass assasin. Theses things are small!

Anyway, does anybody use these tiny lures. Am I wasting my time? Maybe they would work in these overpressured lakes.

Sometimes, going to a smaller version of something, is just the ticket. Almost the 'entire theory' of finesse fishing, as given by Charlie Brewer (slider fame), is that the smaller finesse baits are the 'common size' of what bass eat most of the time.

I used some very small spinnerbaits (small profile, 1/4 oz) spinnerbaits in Alabama earlier this year. They caught bass (nice ones), when nothing else seemed to be working.

Tex

I love using those little baits on my ultra lite on small farm ponds.. 2lbs bass feel like 8's!! They are also great in the spring time drop shotting..

Max <><

i dont know about the tiny ones but i used to 2 1/2 inch ones all the time during tough tourny conditions to catch a limit

mike

Latest posts

Back