Time for a Mac attack!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Well Mac is at it. He is fullfilling another aspect of his and many others' dream. He is out there making it happen at Beaver today. I will go see who he got paired up with but just a thought, at 9:00 can we all in our own way send some "good vibes" to him on the water in hopes that he nails a super toad just then and knows its a gift from the NTOWS!!! Go get 'em Willy Mackelroy!

Well, they don't have the pairings or starting positions posted yet. Hopefully by noon.

Mac,

Buddy..go get'em! We're backing your play all the way!

Hang a HAWG Mac - Scales and Tales RULE!!

Hey Rob, Mac's paired with none other than your best friend Mike Iaconelly and left this morning #123 !!!

Bet they will be talking about you all day!

What's up with your registration for Everstarts...did you get in ?

Pierre

MAN it's COLD there!!! Here are the conditions as of Launch!! Should be fine by noon but glad Mac has some extra PADDING since running 60mph+ at 29 degrees is COLD!! I know, I did 76mph in Dan's 929 with the airtemp at just 35 degrees!!! Full Face Helmets RULE!!!

Sunrise: 6:51 a.m.

Temperature at takeoff: 29 degrees

Expected high temperature: 52 degrees

Water temperature at the ramp: 49 degrees

Wind: from the north at 12 mph

Relative humidity: 63 percent

Day's outlook: partly cloudy

Still waiting Pierre. I'm sure after the MN tourney many will drop out and I'll get in. I have only talked briefly with Mike. He is a great guy and swears that Pete never told him about the tires and that he found them on his own! LOL I am always happy for a northerner that can run the big tour and prove that we can fish as well as any southern boy! With folks like Pete and Mike, KVD, Kevin Vida, etc, the north has proven itself and I HOPE that misconception has been laid to rest.

if interested, go to operationbass web site for pairing info on B.M.

Latest posts

Back