This weekend's pick.....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Here's my pick for top three.....

Clunn,Martens and KVD.

Your pick?

I'm picking Clunn to win.

I expect to see in the top 6:

Clunn

Ike

KVD

Cochran

Klien

Hackney

Gutz!!!

Ike (he's hot right now and is from the area)

Hackney (he's hot right now too)

I'm really hoping for Greg, but Gary Klein is a really nice guy and is due. If he wins it, that would be great. Hackney too. I don't care to see Ike win it because he has already and it's nice to see others get their piece of the pie too.

If Gutz wins it.....THAT would be the coolest.

KVD, Clunn, and Ike - although I did put Gutz on my fantasy roster for a longshot.

Based on what I saw and heard last month.

Greg

Cowan (I hope I spelt that right)

Hackney

Wolak

Ike

Chris Daves

BF

Least thats my fantasy team pick anyway...........

If you're fishin smallies, you gotta pick KVD. Since everyone agrees it'll be a tough bite (read finesse), my second pick will be Aaron Martins. Then Gutz, jus cuz:D...

Craig

It's supposed to be a tough fishery, and I believe that favors someone that can really figure them out. Also, it's a river system.

VanDam for sure. Ike is really on a roll. However when it's really tough, and you have to use your head (especially on a river system), I believe Clunn will be a factor. All of the hoopla of the Classic is old hat for him.

Super Six on Sunday

VanDam

Clunn

Klein

Swindle

Nixon

Martens

I don't think there will be a 'Federation' breakthrough, or a breakthrough by any of the first timers. Best of luck to all, especially Gutz.

Tex

Latest posts

Back