Things I hate: my rant

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Feel free to add to the list but after a frustrating day running errands in town yesterday I came up with some things I can't stand.

1. People that stand in/block the entrance of the store or middle of the isle to talk.

2. Milkshakes that when you try to drink them with a straw you almost give yourself an anneurism. If I wanted ICE CREAM I would order ice cream....I'm ordering a DRINK!

3. Larger/healthy women that wear skin tight pants or spandex that have NO place doing so. I mean really....come on!

4. People that wait until the last minute to pull out in front of you despite the fact that there is nobody behind you and they could have gone behind you. THEN when they do pull out, they putter along only to turn off 1/4 mile up the road! In short....I hate stupid people!

5. Punk wannabes that wear their pants hanging off their @$$e$! Pull your damn pants up!

6. Politicians....'nuff said there!

7. Hypocrites...'nuff said again!

8. People that have to put their nose into your business and give advice when their own lives are absolute train wrecks!

9. Backlashes......;)

10. A really bad itch in a "private" spot when you are in public and really can't scratch it!

I'm sure I have more but that's all I can think of for now. Feel free to fill in the gaps. Kind of a Letterman top 10 list.

People that are more than able to work, but the welfare system makes it possible for them to sit on their ass. And meth junkies who buy up all the Sudafed for their next batch, making it impossible for those of us who work out in the weather to get it when we get sick.

Eric

People that tailgate you when you're pulling your boat.

And Rob's #4- when you're towing your boat.

Jet Skiers that think it's ok to launch, then leave their vehicle right there,trailer in the water and all, and decide to have a picnic, a family meeting, etc.

Rob

I'm onboard with all you say and could add to the list. Just need to go to WalMart where all things are made in our enemy's country Communist China. Yeah! remember them? Sworn enemies of Democracy. Anyway just go to Wal Mart, the mirror to America, and look at the reflectioin of what we've become.:(

fatrap

Harley with open pipes at 5am reving at the neighborhood stop sign and running up the RPM's when he/she takes off. This motorcycle lover is more and more siding with South Park's famous Harley episode. :angry:

Latest posts

Back