The tragic Arizona shootings and some Liberals

• Thread starter Greg Meyer [URL]http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/ga
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Meyer

Reaction score
This has disgusted me... The tragic shootings in Arizona were the work of a deranged young man. It is disgusting that some, and I specify, clearly, SOME, Liberals and liberal leaning media are deliberately (or at least wrecklessly) trying to associate the Tea Party Movement and conservatives with this tragey, assigning them "blame". The truth is that the young man hasn't indicated any known motive as yet. But, it appears that his politics, if at all known, is probably as an "anarchist" or at the least Marxist. Those are hardly politics as followed by any Tea Party folks I have met and certainly isn't anything close to what I have heard from Sarah Palin.

I think it is grotesque that anybody is trying to "make hay" with this tragedy to support any political agenda (that disgust falls onto the anti-gun folks as well).

While I have not researched the alleged shooter personally, I will at least cite an article I read (below).
http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/gab...r/2011/01/09/id/382275?s=al&promo_code=B6DD-1

What a tragedy committed by a lunatic. God Bless the victims and their famalies. :(

Whatever association this sole lunatic had to any group, liberal or conservative, is completely unrelated to the actions of this one, lone gunman. It's not remotely close to a guy and a bunch of buddies of the same faith coordinating mass murder as they perceive described by their fanatacism of their faith. Any liberal whitewashing or equating of these two polar opposite examples is ludicrous and weaking our national security overall. :angry:

Greg,....Keep in mind that the "liberal" way of thinking is to always place blame on somebody else or some other group for EVERYTHING. Lib's NEVER place any blame on themselves or hold themselves accountable, when it's always easier to point a finger or redirect the focus onto some other person or group. Personal accountability is taboo in the liberal scene and they will work hard to place the blame for this tradgedy on anyone or any group that they feel is a threat to their agenda. It's a farce and most people with a shred of common sense know it!!

That dude was a nutjob,...and regardless of his political affiliations or beliefs, he is solely responsible for his actions and he will pay. It's NOT the Tea party's fault...it's NOT Palin's fault......it's the SHOOTERS fault. Period.

I was struck by the contrast between this and the Fort Hood shootings pointed out by Juan Williams (The former NPR Commentator, and a self described liberal). He called Attention to the President's comments after the Fort Hood shooting that emphasis should not be made of the shooter's affiliation to the Muslim faith and contacts with known radical muslims. Whereas, in this case, Senator Dick Durbin (and many others) have been trying to connect the shooter with the Tea Party and Conservative Republicans like Sarah Palin, despite there being absolutely no factual connection. Unlike the Fort Hood shooter who was what he was, a "radicalized" Muslim... This nutjob was a "anarchist" or something else... but definitely not a conservative in any way shape or form.

What kind of twisted logic rules in Durbin's mind...?

If the wounded congresswoman were a Republican,....what would he say?? If anything!!!

When you look at the sources you can see it's just more maniacal mutterings from the left wing wackos trying to promote their agenda at any cost, moral or ethical. You almost can't help but pity and pray for them. :( :wacko:

Very tragic event carried out by one solo person, not a group or organization. It didn't take long for NY Congresswoman Carolyn McCarthy to jump on the bandwagon of a crisis. She plans to introduce a ban on high cap magazines into legislature ASAP.

Wow,...good move Carolyn,.....THAT'LL really stop the nutjobs!!! :angry: What a waste of time!!

Back