The taste of fresh caught fish! Priceless

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
Took the 901 out on its first trip with the new owner."ME" To try my hand at crappie fishing.Air temp.in the morning was about 40* water 47* boat ran like a finely tuned machine should.

The fishing was slow till about 10 when we hit a small herd of them at about 18 to 24 in. deep.

Needless to say the fish fry was on .I'm sure I don't have to tell you guys how fantastic it can be to take that first taste of fresh fish. I just tried to savor that moment ,only taking a small taste at first than a bigger one before rapping both my lips around that suculent piece of fish and snapping back at the same time!I was just starting to really get in to it when my buddy said ; Hey don't you think you should put that poor fish back in the water before it's dead! I knew he was right, so I did the only honorable think and released it back into the lake. To be caught again another day.

Great story Mark!! Was it Roland Martin who alway's kisses his fish before he lets them go? My kids and I saw him do that on a few shows years ago and now it's standard practice! Fish BREATH rules!!! LOL

Trep - it's Jimmy Houston that does the kissing on a regular basis. Obvious, you are not watching enough fishing shows!

Tex

All I know is that "I love the taste of fresh caught fish in the morning, it reminds me of...........VICTORY "

Let's see..... Your crappie..... Teri's crappie..... My white bass..... I don't know about a fish fry - but surely we had enough for a can of Fancy Feast!

me!

Latest posts

Back