thanks toxic

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike chip

Reaction score
Hey toxic,

thanks for sharing the information on the bait you and carlos and the other guys have been using on the hot side. I went out this morning to take my tracker out for the last time and could not buy a fish, three hours in to the day i picked up my slider and case plastic in the correct color and started catching them, 7 total and had one that broke me off when i tried to turn him, not sure if it was a bass but it was BIG. thanks again.

mike

Mike!!

You should have coem out and sufferd with us yesterday HAHAHAH

Glad you hit them on the hot side! We were talkign about making another Hot side run sometime soon!!

Need to recon the cold side some more and look to catch some on the hot side!!!

Tox is da man!!!

Carlos

Unless you ask Sawicki....LOL!!!!!

You will never catch me keeping secret baits. If they work for me then I'll pass on the good word. That's how we guides build up trust. I also do not hold any secret spots. All ya gotta do is ask. If I'm on em', I'll tell you. Likewise if I ain't......well, **** happens.

TOXIC

Ok Tox....what bait are ya pushing now??!!??! LOL!!!!

Bob G.

Hey guys - Looks like I got me a kitchen pass on Saturday. Hot side for the taking if anyone is interested. If Mike C can boat seven in the afternoon I can imagine how many we ALL can catch.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Cattle Prod (aka Bill in VA)

KITCHEN pass!!!

Looks like I can go. I get back into town on Friday. Sue is going to ride with me!

WHOOHOOOO

My wife wanted to know what a "kitchen pass" was!! I explained it to her and she told me that I'm lucky that I'm married to her and that I don't need no stinkin' kitchen pass!! LOL!!

Bob G.

Hey Bob - Some people call it different things, but we all know that life, to some extent, is quid pro quo in a family.

I refer to it as a kitchen pass.

Hey Tox, Bill or KB,

Call me on my cell during the week to let me know what is shaking, ok??

What time we going to meet etc. I am not going to get gas if we are going to the hot side again. I have enough to run that side no problem. If we go to the cold side, I need a top off.

Carlos

Hey, I want all you Southern folks (are you listening Trepman?) to notice that we up here still are running our boats in the winter. It's not so bad if you don't mind freezing your nu** off! My wife got the kitchen pass this weekend and next it is up to NJ for the long weekend.

david......

HAHh David!

Its all about wearing the proper cold weather gear! Even though, I found I need my winter gear in the summer in Michigan!!!!

I call it "work"....Hey it is supposed to be 65 on Tuesday. Lotsa rain till then but the good thing is that the rain will be warm and it will help the water temp a little. I'm gonna go out tomorrow in the rain and see if I can't troll up a few Crappie on the TM only lake here by me. And yes, I will take pictures if I can get some!! Before I clean them that is!! Nuthin better than cold water Crappie if'n you can find em' and catch em'!!

TOXIC

Toxic - The name of the game is catchin' and not fishin' just like huntin' and not findin'. I been a fishin' and huntin' all my life and still haven't gotten it right yet.

Good luck on your little Lake Brittle pond. Nice little lake but too many cats. Nice crappie holes though.

Carlos - Thinkin' around 0800 on Saturday if that's OK.

KB - Since CIII is bringin' Sue you can ride with me if you don't want to haul you mess up here.

Will post later in the week.

Nah, I call Brittle "Turtle Pond"...for good fishin I go to Crocket Park/Germantown Lake. The Crappie are bigger from there. Plus it is 225 acres as opposed to 77 at Brittle. I call it the "Grocery Store" lake. LOL!!

TOXIC

Ah yes. Remember it well. Particulary back up on the right hand side in the back. Nice fishing.

Bill

No problem - I think we should let Sue decide whether we do the hot or cold side.

She will say the Hot side as there are more biting fish there now..I can guarentee you that one!!!

KB is goin huntin over on the chilly willy. He will meet us, then launch on that side. I am for rippin some lips!! I'm gonna invite my neighbor again. His Kitchen Passes are harder to get than mine!!LOL!!

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back