Thanks Tox!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
You de MAN!!! The mail man dropped off a nice care pkg today,....AWESOME looking Jigs and Spinnerbaits!! Deffinitely top drawer quality,..I love'em!! BTW,..I'm guessing by your comment in the letter, that you DIDN'T know I'm under contract with Mustad, and I think they'd take "issue" with the Gamakatsu patch on my shirt!!..LOL!!

I'll keep them handy though and give them to a buddy of mine who uses Gammies all the time.....I'll tell him to think of YOU everytime he eats burritos and goes fishing!!

Afterall,..that's what friends are for!! Thanks man...very much appreciated!! I'll catch a few toads with them and send some pix's your way to pass along to the owner of "Retreiver Lures",...he makes some excellent tackle!!

Thanks again dude,......keep in touch!

Mac

Glad you liked them. Give them a try and let me know how they perform. I threw some yesterday but the wind and rain made for a miserable day. BTW, the patches were a joke!!LOL Give him the decals also. BUT you better wear the hat and the "Beast" T's!!LOL

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back