Thanks - Tom Mac

• Thread starter Christopher Laurencio
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher Laurencio

Reaction score
Tom,

Thanks for the fishing trip I had a good time meeting you and your buddy Jim. Sorry for having to cut the trip short, the good news is I got done what I needed to do yesterday. Hopefully we can go again, I enjoyed it. Was that John S at the ramp when you dropped me off?

Chris

Yes it was. He only caught a few perch . The good news is that after we left you we headed towards the old stone wall I picked up one bass about 14 inches on a spinnerbait .A little fouther down Jim got a nice fish on that brushhog . The wind then got nasty so I turned around to head back and on the way I picked up two more fish on a blue & chrome foot loose bandit. Time is running out this year I think my remaining trips are going to up the Hudson then it will be time to trout fish in the Gorge . We can get together in the spring let me know how that new club works out

It might be time for me to start Trout Fishing too. The state is stocking right now and has no closed dates during the fall. I think they also release some of the breeders in the fall as well. I may have to try out the Gorge as well. It beats cleaning up the leaves.

Chris

Latest posts

Back