Thanks Scott!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Hey bigdog,...Thanks for the care pkg!!! Man I'll never tease you anymore about your little pink things!! You tie some AWESOME flies!!! I'm really serious about wanting to learn to fly fish and you just gave me 8 more reason's to get goin' on it!!...LOL Now I know why Cari got all fired up when you sent her some!! VERY NICE!! Thank you!!

Regards,

Mac

I only did it to get you off my back! :^)

Those are weighted, Mac. (Wound with lead wire under the body.) I tie them to fish with an ultra-light for trout or smallies. If you ever get around to doing the fly fishing thing, let me know..... I'll put together some that are basically the same (wooley-worms instead of wooley-buggers; much smaller; unweighted) that are fished dry and are awsome on anything that hits the surface!

me!

(This time I even put my name on the envelope!)

OK Scott - Now that your letting the world in our your little secret, when do I get my Scott custom Bass Flies for my fly rod???

Scott,

Before my first bassboat (and the addiction) I was very big on fly fishing. Here in Canada it's very appropriate, and I was enticed by the approach of the whole thing. I think there no real feeling of achievement like matching the hatch and droping a fly on a pool without changing the waters lay and landing a great elusive trout. It's not as easy as people might think. I never got really good at it and eventually sold all of my equipment. But i still have lot's of respect and interest to those practice the art.

I'm just lucky I never clipped an ear!!!

pierre

Scott,

Does this mean you'll send me some pretty flies also? I haven't been fly fishing for years. The last time was the Colorado river in northern AZ. Caught some beautiful rainbows! I remember they were too big for the frying pan!!

Still have my fly rod and reel! I wonder what the condition of the line is in after all these years!

We'll have to get together this summer!

Barb

Latest posts

Back