Thanks for the song Bryan - It worked!! LOL

• Thread starter Michael Trepper
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
I downloaded the "wind me up" song you pulled from bbc, burned it to a CD and took it on the water today!! While I didn't get a 5lb kicker and I didn't throw a 4 inch watermellon Senko, I did catch more fish with the song playing then when it was silent!!! LOL

Got out for 4 hours and got 3 fish, all keepers, biggest about 2lbs.

Trep

Oh and Sim - first fish came on the Opps colored jig from you-know-who with a alabama craw trailer, the others came on "the rod" with a junebug trick worm, i'm asking for a ton of tungsten screw in weights for Hanukah!!! LOL

LOL Trep.

My buddy Dave and I have this thing we call the "Jimmi factor". Many times in the past when we have been fishing for deep smallies and the bite is off i put on sme Jimmi Hendrix and suddenly the bite is on bigtime. It has happened so many times that we developed this "Jimmi Factor" theory a while back and for us it has worked. We have tried other artists and none work like Jimmi :D

I think that song is from Rodney Clawson. Maybe someone knows better than me, right know its a guess. Please do not give me credit for helping you download a song and burning it to a CD.;)

Its a good one. enjoy.

Bryan - Opps, I only downloaded it 'cause I thought the link was from like a local artist somewhere who put it up free!!

Jim - I was worried at first about the music scaring the fish, but our lakes are not shallow flats usualy and I don't seem to see a difference. For a while since September we were getting good bites on Jimmy Buffetts Shark Song!!! LOL

Sim you cant be giving the Opps colored jig secret out.lol Next thing you know he will want a Cumberland Craw or a Delta Cray in the baby advantage.

Trep those are good jigs, I am sold on them for life.

Donnie

Latest posts

Back