ThanK You Mr. Long

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAMES MOORE

Reaction score
Just so you all know, Tracker did take my boat back to the factory and it is back. They provided the following services:

Evaluated Hull

Leak Test Hull

Added Bracing to Hull

Repaired rear deck lid

Installed Battery tray to center

Replaced VRO and Cranking Battery

Prepped and painted rear deck corners

Rigged Motor to SPEC's

Replaced seat

Lake tested

Leak and Livewell Test

Remember this is my 5 season with this boat coming up. Thankyou Mr long and Tracker Marine Group you went well above and beyond what I expected to be done. I really appreciate it and again Thankyou. James Moore:):)

That is a great finish...

And, again, this is how Tracker will build a reputation free of the old...

I'm reading more and more posts about Mr. Long and others as well at Tracker that are taking more notice of Customer Satisfaction:cool:

I will send a letter/email to tracker marine on Mr. Long's behalf. He doesn't have to do any of this. But he has shown he really cares about the future of his company.

I forget, James, was your problem the one with the dent in the side in the rear?

Problems with the running pad. Though I don't know for sure if that was the exact problem

or the cause for the engine over heat alarm going off. They changed out the VRO which is the fuel/oil injector on the engine which might have been part of the problem. :unsure:

James, glad everything is alright. Never a dought in my mind. Glad they took care of you like they did me. Thank you Nathen Long and Tracker. Let us know how it runs when the hard stuff goes away. I think i will be making at least one trip up your way this year if not two.

CJ

Latest posts

Back